Wednesday, February 09, 2005

More plans afoot...

Next on the list...


At work I've now progressed onto different types of forms and different spreadsheets, but still with the same opening, sorting and entering of data. But it's still easy work, the kind you can switch off and coast through - well, not entirely switch off obviously. They seem to like what I do, as my contract has been extended here for the full three months allowed under my visa constraints, so I'm guaranteed here until the end of April, which is good.

By that time I'll need to get away again I'm sure (I can start to feel that need now), and of course the money I'll have earned from the paper-sorting business should give me some travel fundage. The fairly obvious location to visit is New Zealand, as it's nearby, cheap and can be done in a few weeks. Every traveller I've met here has gone from Australia across the Tasman - there's really no avoiding it. So in May I'll be doing the same, and I'm looking forward to it already...