Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Quick Plug



It seems as if I've been nominated for a blogging award - not by myself, I hasten to add. The post I wrote about Spring arriving in Edinburgh has been shortlisted for a prize by RoomsNet.com and their Rooman's Blog. I'm not really sure who submitted it, but if it gets the most votes I stand to win a $400 hotel voucher to a destination of my choice (Hello Blackpool!). If you've forgotten what that post was about, here it is again. No pressure or anything, but should you wish to give me support, you can do so by going here, and following the instructions. Fingers crossed, eh?

In other news, this Saturday sees one of the blogging highlights of the year, the Eurovision Song Contest. This year it's coming from Helsinki after Finnish costume rockers Lordi won the previous title. You can check out my lengthy post about the 2006 contest here. It should be a corker. I'll try and post it by Sunday, then after that it's back to normal blogging activity, like the special post I'm working on about shrimps. Until Sunday...




RoomsNet.com
Rooman's Blog (I'm entry no.29)

Eurovision Official Site